With Love, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that supports young foster children and their foster families in the Portland-metropolitan area. We provide resources and high-quality items to these homes at no-cost. With Love, is founded on the ideals that foster children and foster families succeed when they are encouraged with love and honor, and provided with the necessary items to create a nurturing and healthy environment for those in need.
The With Love, mission is to support foster families by providing safe, clean and quality clothing and supplies to children ages 0-5, while exuding love and honor.
At With Love, we volunteer our time to establish a responsive network of community partners and secure financial contributions and donated goods. Since 2013, we have witnessed the following accomplishments:
* Provide hundreds of foster children per year with clothing, shoes, toys, bedding, furniture, consumables and other items to help them feel cared for, safe and loved.
* Operate a 1,500 square-foot warehouse that holds thousands of individual items for distribution in the community.
* Organize more than 150 volunteers who dedicate their time to ensure donated goods are sorted, bundled and readily available to foster children. Monthly, our volunteers contribute nearly 100 hours to With Love, programs and initiatives.
* Create unique programs to innovate Foster Care giving opportunities, including the New Placement Bag Initiative and Holiday Stocking Stuffer Event.
* Partner with like community organizations to support Foster Care programs such as Foster Parent Night Out and DHS.
With Love, is a volunteer-driven and donation-dependent organization. We gladly accept monetary contributions, as well as new and high-quality supplies (clothing, bedding, baby gear, toys, books and toiletries). Volunteer opportunities are available for all ages and abilities. We need help washing and inspecting clothes, sorting and bundling items and assisting programs. To learn more about volunteer and donation opportunities, visit withloveoregon.org.
Foster families in the Portland-metropolitan area with young foster children can submit a request form for resources and supplies at withloveoregon.org.